Flowers
Options

Need help with bride's bouquet

One of my best friends is getting married and she asked me to help find her flowers for her bouquet. I know she wants it to be dark blue (to match her fiancé's dress blues....he's a Marine) and does not want roses. She and I both like the idea of using dark blue gerbera daisies but I can't find a really nice bouquet with them. Does anyone have any ideas about what other flowers I could use or have any pictures of bouquets with gerberas in them? The colors for her wedding are red, marine blue, and creme, and she is willing to look at red flowers, but would prefer blue. Please help, I have looked everywhere to find the perfect bouquet and haven't found the best one for her yet.

Re: Need help with bride's bouquet

• Options
    I am not a fan of using flowers in a color that they don't naturally come in.

Have you looked into blue delphinium?  It comes in a pretty dark blue.

Here are a few pics...I know she doesn't like roses but I think the cream/white next to the dark blue is very stricking so maybe replace the roses with calla lilies like in third picture.  For the second pictures, just remove the purple roses and just have a bouquet of all dark blue delphinium, very pretty and different.

• Options
    I really like the idea of the calla Lillies and the delphinium, thanks :-) I have been looking for the perfect combination of flowers for a while and that might work pretty well....thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards