New York-New York City
Options

Ladies of the Knot I NEED your help! Wedding postponement.

Ladies of the Knot I NEED your help!

I have decided to postpone my wedding, just under two months away from the date!  Unfortunately, my venue (that I love) is holding me to my contract.  I am looking for a bride or interested party to take over my contract.  I was able to secure a great pricing deal, as I signed with the venue before construction was completed!  The venue is amazing with a roof top bar, two story ballroom and spectacular views of New York City.  I am also offering monetary compensation to the lucky individual who can help me with my dilemma. 

The details:

Date: Saturday, June 15th

Time: 6:00- 12:00 PM (1 hour cocktail, 5 hour reception)

Venue: ABOVE at Hilton Garden Inn

http://eventabove.com/connect/

Re: Ladies of the Knot I NEED your help! Wedding postponement.

• Options
    I know that sometimes unfortunate issues come up with venues at the last minute, so my hope was that perhaps another bride and I could help each other out.  If anyone knows anyone who is having issues with their venue, or anyone who is looking to throw any kind of party, not just a wedding, please let me know.  Message me privately and I will answer any questions about the venue.  Thank you.
  • Options
    Advertise it also for Bar/bat mitzvah and sweet 16s

n Response to Ladies of the Knot I NEED your help! Wedding postponement.:
    [QUOTE]Ladies of the Knot I NEED your help! I have decided to postpone my wedding, just under two months away from the date!  Unfortunately, my venue (that I love) is holding me to my contract.  I am looking for a bride or interested party to take over my contract.  I was able to secure a great pricing deal, as I signed with the venue before construction was completed!  The venue is amazing with a roof top bar, two story ballroom and spectacular views of New York City.  I am also offering monetary compensation to the lucky individual who can help me with my dilemma.  The details: Date: Saturday, June 15 th Time: 6:00- 12:00 PM (1 hour cocktail, 5 hour reception) Venue: ABOVE at Hilton Garden Inn              http://eventabove.com/connect/
    Posted by honeyflr16[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    josgirljosgirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    How much is the contract for and what is the remaining balance?
  • Options
    josgirljosgirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    and how many guest are you contracted for?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards