Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Ariel International Center Cleveland

I was just wondering if anyone has been to a wedding at this location or any other information on it? What pictures I have seen I'm interested but haven't heard or seen too many reviews or anything on the location!

Re: Ariel International Center Cleveland

• Options
    I toured there! It is a brand new venue as of 2012, very pretty and loved the skyline. There is lots of parking for guests and in what seemed like a shady area of Cleveland but when I spoke with Irene she said because they are off the beaten path there isn't a lot of activity around there. To rent the venue, tables, chairs, and dance floor is $3000 on a Saturday plus security guards. They recently were approved for a liquor license so you would have to get alcohol from them but you can bring in your own caterer. They were booking up quickly though so if you wanted to use them I would decide fast!
  • Options
    mh9889mh9889 member
    First Comment
    I checked it out a few weeks ago.  It's surrounded by warehouses but the venue is very pretty. They had additional charges for everything though. Renting a dance floor was extra and you had to pay for each chair (not the chair covers - the actual chairs), table cloth, etc. Also, by next summer the rooftop will be open for an additional fee (I think it was 1500?).  It has really cool views of the city and the lake and has a cool atmosphere.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards