Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Invitations by Dawn

I purchased my wedding invitations from them and they were very affordable and I am very pleased with how they turned out, BUT make sure you know exactly how many you will need or you will pay heavily for your small miscount. I needed a few more than I had ordered and within 3 days of the original order their costomer service was not helpful and I am going to end up paying three times as much to order 24  additional invites than what i paid for 84. invitatons and response cards:( 

That was the disappointing part of my experience with the company.

Better Luck to you other Brides!

Re: Invitations by Dawn

• Options
    I'm sorry, but that's not the company's fault. Most places charge less per invitation when you buy more or in bulk.
  • Options
    I agree with PP. Yes it is your fault that you ordered the wrong quantity. This dilema is why I chose not to go through a "Wedding" vendor for invites. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    How about handmade invitations? My friend told me that she knew somebody who makes handmade stationery. The prices are affordable and she is super sweet. If you need the invitation text to be in two different languages she won't charge you extra.
    Just check her blog here: http://kasiakleszko.wordpress.com/
    My invites turned out beautiful!
    If you can't find too many examples just ask her and she'll send you some photos or design samples based on your ideas. 
    Fav
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards