Not Engaged Yet

Thursday Accountability and a little AW

B:  egg + egg white, oat bran toast with preserves, 1 pc bacon, 1/2 c. watermelon
S:  if any, pineapple
L:  pinto beans/ham soup, roasted green beans, blackberries
S:  watermelon, cheese stick
D:  salad (from the garden!) and Papa Murphy's pizza

E:  gardening (if the weather allows), mad-cleaning the house before ILs show up at God-knows-when this evening.

AW!!  since I was diagnosed wtih PMDD in mid-March, we've switched my BCPs to see if that helps alleviate the symptoms I get 2x a month.  for months, I have not been able to do much of anything during the "bad weeks".  I'm talking, I get up for work (sometimes) and then go to bed after work.  but last night, I was able to finish a 30DS workout even though I had a really tough PMDD day (anxiety, sleeplessness, extreme fatigue, anger, crazy hunger, unfocused/confused) and a 10 hour work day.  it's the first time in I don't know how long.  I am just so excited...  the rest of the week I functioned almost normally, instead of spending the whole week in bed.  yeah!

Re: Thursday Accountability and a little AW

• CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Coco, I'm so glad to hear your symptoms are improved :) Hooray for a normal-er life <3 

I have a slight AW myself - my undies (pretty much all of them) are too big on me now. I have saggy panties. lol

B: 1 egg + 1/2 cup egg whites, 1/4 cup ff cheddar, 1/2 cup spinach, 1/4 cup leftover turkey taco meat, salsa. coffee. (247)
    S: 1oz almonds, 2 prunes (220)
    L: Turkey-swiss-hummus lettuce wraps, carrot, 2 triscut-pb sandwiches (421)
    S: 1cup LF cottage cheese, mixed strawberries and blackberries, 1tsp maple syrup (200)
    D: I think some leftover chicken fajitas served over spinach w/black beans (371)
    S: Plain yogurt mixed with vanilla protein powder and stevia (220)

E: Yoga X (HRM: 540)
  • I'm glad the new pill is working out for you!
    B- hot chocolate, oatmeal with raisins
    L- peanut butter and jelly sandwich
    D- vegetable burrito
    S- wine and some doritos

E- none just rehearsal

Anniversary

• @cschiano - saggy panties, FTW!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards