July 2013 Weddings
Options

Invites Sent!

We sent our invites on Wednesday and I CAN NOT wait until we start get the RSVPs back and find out whose coming to the wedding!  

Hoping for lots of mail soon!

Early July brides, have you mailed out your invites? Have you started to get RSVPs?
Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Invites Sent!

• Options
    How exciting! We mailed our invites about a week and a half ago. We've gotten about 22 cards back so far. It's SO MUCH fun getting them in from the mailbox everyday. :) 
  • Options
    ive mailed about 1/3.. to oot guests from fi's family.. this gives me time to cut down my list from my family whos all local
  • Options
    I'm literally at the mail box the second I hear the mail man coming down our street!! We've gotten one each day so far. So exciting!!
  • Options
    We are getting married July 5 and sent them today! We weren't planning to, but when we picked up our invitations, we realized no way could we take these heavy boxes home in our suitcases (we flew in from the state we live in to our wedding state this weekend). So, we went to the post office across from Penn Station and assembled, sealed, and mailed them out right from there. I'm so glad we did because we have a super busy week ahead of us and probably would have procrastinated.
  • Options
    We sent ours out late last week! I got the first responses yesterday! SO exciting!!!!!!! :)
  • Options
    Way to go!!  Our's went out a week ago.  I love checking the mail now :) 
  • Options
    We sent ours a few weeks ago!!! We have 55 people coming so far!! I keep going to the mailbox way to early, praying the mail man was early and then I'm sad when he didn't come yet. At least my dog is getting extra walks in now :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My wedding is July 19, my invites are still at the print shop. I'm hoping they'll be done before the end of the week. I plan to have them in the mail by Monday morning.
  • Options
    I sent ours out mid-April. So far I have about 35 people who have RSVPd.
  • Options
    McRogolMcRogol member
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    We've gotten a few everyday since this past weekend.  

So fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yay for RSVPs!! We sent ours out the 1st of May. Our wedding is July 20th. I sent out 60invites and I've gotten back 15 cards. I wouldn't say that's too bad for the first week!
  • Options
    Sorry I had to share my invites I just adore them
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards