Favors

Am I justified in being MAD?

Ok so I will try to keep this short. I ordered 'koozie' favors for my wedding from a seller on Etsy over a month and a half ago. I was very sure of what I wanted. I chose the 2 colors I wanted, she designed them, and I paid right away. A couple of weeks ago she tells me they are back ordered for a few more weeks... no big deal, I tell her. Then she emails me today to tell me that one of the colors has been 'discontinued at that price point'.... 6 weeks later after I have already paid and confirmed my purchase. She asks me to choose another color or I will have to pay to have an upgrade and it wont be with our 'logo'... it will just be initials... ??? I am really annoyed that she is JUST NOW telling me this. If she put my order in right away, then why is she just now coming to these conclusions? If you were me, would you just cancel with her? I try to buy from etsy to support individual artists but now I am wishing I would have ordered from a big company because I am running out of time. What should I do?
~Happy Wife.... Happy Life~

Re: Am I justified in being MAD?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards