Favors

Perfect wedding bubbles!

Hi ladies!  Am I crazy to love my wedding bubbles?  I really was scared to buy bubbles online without trying them because some people left reviews saying that the bubbles didn't really work.  Well, I took the plunge and ordered reallllly cute bubbles in the shape of a heart with birds on top.  They blow so many bubbles!  Like 20-30 in one breath.   So for all you brides out there still looking for bubbles, consider these:

I was able to google the product and get it for even cheaper ($6 a box.)

Re: Perfect wedding bubbles!

• JoanE2012JoanE2012 Exit 21 (Jersey!) member
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 5 Answers
    Hi ladies!  Am I crazy to love my wedding bubbles?  I really was scared to buy bubbles online without trying them because some people left reviews saying that the bubbles didn't really work.  Well, I took the plunge and ordered reallllly cute bubbles in the shape of a heart with birds on top.  They blow so many bubbles!  Like 20-30 in one breath.   So for all you brides out there still looking for bubbles, consider these:

I was able to google the product and get it for even cheaper ($6 a box.)
    LOL.  I don't think I've ever seen someone so excited about bubbles before.  Glad you are happy!  I personally hate bubbles.  I'd be too afraid it could leave marks on clothing (bride/groom OR guests) and create a hazard if the ground gets slippery.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards