July 2013 Weddings

WOD

I'm kind of late with this one today (anyone feel free to start it in the future :) ) but I figured it would be a great place to throw out great weekend workout ideas! Last night FI & I went for a hike and took a page out of @crysspears book and did push-ups during tv commercials! Tomorrow morning I'll get my third work-out in via a run, but I'm also planning on taking out the stand-up paddle board as long as the waves aren't too crazy.

Anyone else have fun plans? Also share your fitting/photo stories from this week... I know you have them!

Re: WOD

• I was soo anxious this morning (3am) I didn't really sleep past then so I'm literally exhausted right now from a flight, 2hhours of hair appts and I tried on my dress and accessories today! I'll post pics when I get to a computer! My shower is tomorrow so I guess ill work in the yard and call that my workout...

@wheels how were the pushups?? I should do some later tonight
  • What a gorgeous dress!! And it looks amazing on you! :) How was the fitting? It looks perfect!

On a workout note, I've totally been slacking due to the recent drama in my life. Last workout was a Wednesday Bodypump class. Heading to the gym in a half hour because I can't sleep. Planning on Bodypump and Spin today to makeup for the slacking! We'll see how that goes!
  • Thankyou! I'm planning to lose 3 or 4 more lbs... or really just get more definition everywhere so it'll(hopefully) be perfect for the second fitting June 1st.. but as of now I just need a bustle, $30 and some cups sewn in 15$... She said I probably don't need under garments... But I hate the idea of not wearing a bra..

But have fun in body pump!! I did it once, it was soo fun! All the squats were exhausting though!
  • Love the dress!!

I worked out yesterday and I'm happy to say that I'm sore this morning. Feels good!
  • Push-ups in commercials...great idea!! Damn strapless dress is gonna kill me lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards