Rhode Island
Options

Radiant skin for the Bride

Does anyone have any reccs on skincare products that help to achieve that radiant, glowy look for the wedding day? Any other general tips are welcome! Thanks

Re: Radiant skin for the Bride

• Options
    In Response to Radiant skin for the Bride:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone have any reccs on skincare products that help to achieve that radiant, glowy look for the wedding day? Any other general tips are welcome! Thanks
    Posted by glamorous0813[/QUOTE]

To prepare for the Big Day, I went for microdermabrasions and chemical peels at the spa, alternating every 6-8 weeks. I had some serious skin issues from past acne scars to enlarge pores but I found some in home treatments to be equally effective and a lot less expensive as long as you are consistent with usage. I use primarily all natural products from Boscia to First Aid Beauty but one of my favroites is the First Aid Beauty Radiance pads which has glycolic and lactic acids (all natural). It's really exfoilates well without being too harsh or drying. Definitely follow with a moisturizer and spf if you are going out. But my HG is a faicla serum called Nude Progenius. I received a small sample and now I am hooked. It makes my skin super soft without being greasy and gives it a really radiant glow. It has even helped clear out occassional breakouts due to stress/hormones during that wonderful time of the month. It is a bit pricey but a little goes a long way. I use it on a nightly treatment and it's been great!
  • Options

This is really random but I've been using French Girl Argan Oil Facial Elixir from the French Girl Etsy store.  I had a lot of clogged pores on my forehead (making it look kind of bumpy) and this totally gets rid of that.  Sort of pricey - $18 for 1/2 oz, but I love it.  And it's natural.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    brita47brita47 member
    First Comment
    There is a rose face mask at Sephora that I used once a day before the wedding. It was about $60 but worked like a charm. My fiance even noticed and complimented how good my face looked!! That was a big deal because he doesnt exactly notice things like that! It was also great because if I put too much product on my face I dry out and it is very sensitive for your skin.
  • Options
    this is an old natural tradition many people in the Middle East and Asia use but it is great for skin

- 3 tablespoons wheat flour
    - 1 tablespoon tumeric
    - 2 teaspoons rose water
    - 1/2 cup full cream yogurt
    - squeeze of lemon

Mix it together into a paste and apply to face till it dries. Then wash off. Use weekly
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards