Getting in Shape
Options

Suggestions on sports bra that works??

I am into the second week of the Bridalicious workouts and am definitely feeling more muscle tone. Which is awesome! But I am having a hard time with the jumping jacks etc. I'm a 36DD and I've had no luck finding a comfortable sports bra that does'nt take two people to pull over my head! lol. Live in a small town so don't get to a city with more shops. I need to be able to order online. Any suggestions?

Re: Suggestions on sports bra that works??

• Options
    r&c14r&c14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper 5 Love Its
    I follow a blog and the lady works out and runs a lot. She swears by the Moving Comfort Juno Sports Bra and she buys her's on Amazon. Not sure how much they cost. Hope this helps.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I've had success with Old Navy. No joke. I'm a 38D, and their sports bras are some of my favourites. I also have one from MEC - it's really hard to put on, but it's totally worth it (and it got easier the more I wore it).

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I also like the old navy sports bras, but I'm a 36 C so take that as you will. I also buy the sports bras one size down (so I would probably be a L, but I'll buy a M).

I'm cheap and Old Navy just agrees with me on price :)
  • Options
    I agree with old navy and moving comfort. But I also like the ta ta tamer from lululemon. They are pricey but I found mine on clearance for half price so they were about $25-30 ea. I'm a 36d and they really don't move when I run.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards