Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Tipping?

So I'm confused as to what to do for tipping. 

1. Do I tip the officiant who's provided by MGM as part of my package? If so, how much?
2. How much to tip for DDB for 2 hours? Do you just give it to one person (host or driver) and expect that they'll split it? Or give it separately? 
3. For HMUA do I tip after the trial or just the day of? How much for that? Percentage of total, or based on hours they are there? 
4. Tip for transportation after ceremony to reception? How much for that? Most likely going to use Bells Tran for this. 

Thanks in advance! I've been trying to figure this out and it's stressing me out just a little bit. :)

Re: Tipping?

• Options
    edited May 2013
    My pricing might be different but here's what/how I tipped.

1.Officiant- $20 (I had to tip before the ceremony which he was horrible at- check out my reviews if you missed that whole ordeal)

2.I tipped $60 total to the driver because I was in a mad rush to get to my kids and take them to the sitter.  I hope she shared with the host.  I did say this is for you both.  So fingers crossed.

3.  I planned to tip HaMU after trial and day of but had no cash on the day of the trial.  So after I tipped $40 total (it was just me)

4.  I tipped Presidential limo for two hours $40.

I only tipped Todd/photography $20 but I figure if we love what he did we'll send more :)  We should have the photos soon!

I wasn't really sure either but hope this helps!

http://frankenstiensgirl.weebly.com
    Photobucket
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Save The Dates
  • Options
    sunni96sunni96 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper First Answer
    For me, I'm not tipping at MB for the ceremony coordinator because she is salary and I won't tip reception venue - Maggianos bc included. The other vendors I am tipping 20%.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I don't plan on tipping Caesars for the ceremony I feel it's expensive for what it is already same goes for the photographer. Other than Caesars I'm getting my hair and make up done at my hotel which already adds an 18 gratuity as does the restaurant so no extra tips from me.
  • Options
    I did tip the servers at El Segundo Sol extra on top of the gratuity added.  They were amazing though!  I didn't tip the coordinator at the ceremony.

http://frankenstiensgirl.weebly.com
    Photobucket
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Save The Dates
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards