Ohio-Cincinnati

Travel agent rec..

I am looking for a travel agent, we are planning to go to the Caribbean or Mexico and don't want to spend more than 2,500-3,000 for AI...so I need someone who won't push more expensive resorts..any recommendations would be appreciated, and recommendations on a great AI in this price range would also be great! Thanks!

Re: Travel agent rec..

• Travel House
  • We got a great deal for 7 days in the Eastern Caribbeans on Royal Caribbeans through Costco Travel.  We just grabbed a brochure near the entrance, called the number, and got hooked up.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I would recommend Merideth with First Discount Travel in Blue Ash. she helped us with our honeymoon. She also worked with some of my family members who wanted to purchase "surprises" for us on our trip as wedding gifts. She will also do a free wedding registry.

• LizzyRBLizzyRB member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    We worked with Jerry at First Discount Travel in Blue Ash. Thay are  great! I think anyone you work with there will be awesome
  • In Response to Re: Travel agent rec..:
    [QUOTE]We worked with Jerry at First Discount Travel in Blue Ash. Thay are  great! I think anyone you work with there will be awesome
    Posted by LizzyRB[/QUOTE]
    We worked with Holly @ First Discount Travel in Blue Ash. They are great!!!
    Mrs. Mosley 2 be
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards