Arizona-Tucson

Z Mansion

I'm considering Z Mansion for a Fall wedding.  Has anyone had any positive/ negative experiences with them (as a guest or bride)?  I'm a bit concerned about the fact that people live there and I'm wondering if their pressence is noticed at the wedding?  Also, how was the food?  Which vendor did you go with?

Thanks a bunch!

Re: Z Mansion

• cfputneycfputney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ALMOST booked the Z Mansion- literally had the deposit down. The space it completely gorgeous!!! The people are absolutely down to earth and it seems like they are all about your day, which was awesome. They are there to answer any questions you have. Really awesome people. BUT- I get where you're coming from with the whole... people living there thing... it creeped me out too. We called when we got home and told them we had to cancel because of his brother's deployment (which is kind of true). Luckily, they hadn't ran the card yet so they cancelled the contract which they usually don't do. Now we've booked a different site and we are very happy that we didn't go with the Z mansion. Plus, it was took old fashion for our tastes.
    Hope it helps. Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards