Pennsylvania-Central

Lower Allen Park Barn -- looking for brides with pictures

Hi ladies - does anyone that has held their reception at Lower Allen Park barn either upstairs or downstairs have any pictures they could share we with?

phillipsthomas
wedding
at
gmail
dot
com

Thanks!!!!

Re: Lower Allen Park Barn -- looking for brides with pictures

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_lower-allen-park-barn-looking-for-brides-with-pictures?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:107Discussion:753e440f-180a-4067-a904-23766356cd5dPost:5d97ebb0-7a78-428b-841f-63e0631de507">Lower Allen Park Barn -- looking for brides with pictures</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies - does anyone that has held their reception at Lower Allen Park barn either upstairs or downstairs have any pictures they could share we with? phillipsthomas wedding at gmail dot com Thanks!!!!
    Posted by PhillipsThomasWedding[/QUOTE]

When are you getting married?  I'm using the barn both upstairs and downstairs and the outside for my August wedding.  I'd be happy to share with you what I can.
  • I would like to see pictures. too! That is one of the places that we are thinking of looking into for our wedding and reception.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards