Not Engaged Yet

Crazy Pants to the MAX.

edited May 2013 in Not Engaged Yet
Gordon Ramsey recently revealed that a swanky restaurant has crazy as balls owners. Here's part one of the episode (<-- click). Even better.... their facebook (<-- click) is even crazier now. Holy balls.

I figured I would share so we can all be thankful that we're... normal.

Re: Crazy Pants to the MAX.

• Wow ... I can't believe she linked to this blog on her page. Is she truly that self-destructive of a business owner? I can't even fathom that ...
  • If you have the time you should watch the episode to get an idea of how nuts she and her husband are. Gordon Ramsey actually walks out on them because they are so far gone. 
  • Is that the bakery one? Cannot watch right now, but if it's the one I'm thinking of...er. mahgerd. I can't even imagine being that crazy and illogical. As a customer, I don't even know how I would respond. Probably there's nothing you can do but laugh snd swig some Pepto.
  • Watched the episode. I don't even have words.
  • Holy wow.  I pulled up their facebook page too.  Crazy doesn't even begin to cover it.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • RWS2011RWS2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Hmmmm... delusional, persecution complex, textbook narcissism, wait let me pull out my DSM-V to assist in a proper diagnosis.

• I watched 3 minutes of it. That was enough for me to know that I would never eat there!
  • RWS2011 said:
    Hmmmm... delusional, persecution complex, textbook narcissism, wait let me pull out my DSM-V to assist in a proper diagnosis.

bahahaha. 

what gets me everytime (i've watched it more than once because i love train wrecks) is when she talks about her kids aka her cats.

and goes all, "i can talk feline." and MEOWS. MANY TIMES. 
  • DjinxsDjinxs member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Oh I saw this! It was all over my Facebook feed yesterday and I was just entranced. It's like looking at the sun. Or a trainwreck. Or a trainwreck on the sun. 

(Spoiler if you're invested in watching it...)

It's the first time ever, I believe, in England or America, that Chef Ramsey actually walked out and quit. I mean, these people SIGNED UP for this, what were they expecting?
    imageimage
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    I definitely scoured Reddit some more after watching this just so I could read more about the BSC bakery owners. They have to be going for some sort of "if you can't be famous then you might as well be infamous" gig.

• I'm getting a real kick out of all the articles like "6 Things Not To Do With Your Business Page" these people are inspiring. Also, I could swear that -- and I will never be able to find it now after the "hacking" -- a professor for a class posted on one of their comments, requesting that his students follow this company for the next 6 months and see if they go out of business, comparing and contrasting to companies that do not have social media meltdowns.
  • They even got their own Buzzfeed post and have a new FB page:

I french with my man
  • Off of her new FB page, "All this hate is because I am a Woman!!! The patriarchy of male chefs hates the fact that a strong woman like myself can cook such perfect food that they have to spread lies and falsify and edit a TV show to make me look crazy! I AM NOT CRAZY! I'M A WOMAN!" 

OH. LAWD. JESUS. 
  • DjinxsDjinxs member
    It's just so... I don't even know. But even with them crowing about being "hacked", all you have to do is watch the show (Even a clip!) to see that they're nuts and the FB ranting is not exactly out of character. 

Love her meowing, though. Speaking feline. Cracks me up.
    imageimage
  • Djinxs said:
    It's just so... I don't even know. But even with them crowing about being "hacked", all you have to do is watch the show (Even a clip!) to see that they're nuts and the FB ranting is not exactly out of character. 

Love her meowing, though. Speaking feline. Cracks me up.
    I know! She's grade A crazy. 

She also posted this picture: image
    And said: Here is photo evidence of chef Ramsey SMACKING my husband! And you all think he was there to help!!! They didn't show this on TV but THE EVIDENCE IS CLEAR! Chef Ramsey is a dangerous and aggressive man! His only goal is to ruin the cooking careers of STRONG WOMAN like myself! Luckily this wimpy brit's slap was not enough to hurt my Husband.

Ummmm.... there's a channel logo right there in the corner. 
    Get it together gurl. 
  • The FBI is totally going to put Gordon Ramsey in prison.  Gitmo, probably.
    I french with my man
  • The FBI is totally going to put Gordon Ramsey in prison.  Gitmo, probably.
    They can bring him to my house. I'll... uh... torture him. 
  • DjinxsDjinxs member
    The FBI is totally going to put Gordon Ramsey in prison.  Gitmo, probably.
    Can I come over and help? 
    imageimage
  • I think their new facebook is fake. Redditors were making a fake ones and it likes "GOD" but the God page is one that was making fun of her earlier.  I could be wrong, but that is my thought. Plus the grammar and writing style is different from her original page (from the posts prior to the episode).  As I said, I could be wrong.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • She apparently hired a PR firm now (according to her official FB page); I can't believe their first advice wasn't "Shut the FB page down and wait for this all to blow over." Nope, they're having a grand re-opening in less than a week.

Can't see where this will go wrong.
  • Djinxs said:
    The FBI is totally going to put Gordon Ramsey in prison.  Gitmo, probably.
    Can I come over and help? 
    We can make it a party. 
  • She apparently hired a PR firm now (according to her official FB page); I can't believe their first advice wasn't "Shut the FB page down and wait for this all to blow over." Nope, they're having a grand re-opening in less than a week.

Can't see where this will go wrong.
    I say we take a field trip to AZ for the grand re-opening. It'll be a blasty blast!
  • I think their new facebook is fake. Redditors were making a fake ones and it likes "GOD" but the God page is one that was making fun of her earlier.  I could be wrong, but that is my thought. Plus the grammar and writing style is different from her original page (from the posts prior to the episode).  As I said, I could be wrong.
    Yeah, I think so too. I snooped around it for a while yesterday and that was my impression as well. :)
  • Yay! I'm not crazy then. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards