Christian Weddings
Options

Finish the sentence!

If it weren't for TK...

Re: Finish the sentence!

• Options
    I would have lost my mind (or driven my mom and bridesmaids crazy) during wedding planning.  It was much easier to vent and bounce ideas off of internet "strangers" who have become friends and prayer partners over the past 3 years.
  • Options
    I would have made way more etiquette blunders, I wouldn't have meet some amazing people, and then learned how much online friends can hurt.  But I am thankful for my time on TK.  If it wasn't for you guys I would have headed out by now.  
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options

I wasn't allowed to post or save, so I had to leave the page.  Glitches with the new format?

What is PPD?  I hadn't heard of B-lists before TK either.

...I would have driven DH nuts with wedding planning details, but I got it out on here instead. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ochemjenn said:

What is PPD? 

Pretty Princess Day.  A big Ceremony and Reception after secretly or not-so-secretly eloping is one of the bigger offenders.
  • Options
    ahh, thanks, Emily.  I didn't realize there was an abbreviation for pretty princess day.  That gives me another one: If it werent for the knot, I wouldn't have learned so many abbreviations: DH, FI, (F)MIL, (F)FIL, BM, GM, NYE, STD...and I'm sure a lot more that I'm not thinking of right now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    If it weren't for Tk I would never know that not all STDs are bad ;)
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    ravenray said:
    If it weren't for Tk I would never know that not all STDs are bad ;)
    bahahaha!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards