Not Engaged Yet

No Siggy Changes?

Is anyone else having trouble changing their siggy since the conversion? I haven't been able to update my pic or change my RSVP banner (which is apparently not even showing up right now). It looks like maybe other people aren't having this problem because I see that RDR has a new siggy pic (yay for wedding photos!!!), and I assume that wasn't there last week.

Maybe it's just my account that's having issues?  **sigh**

Re: No Siggy Changes?

• RWS2011RWS2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    It is not just you.  I tried to delete the ticker from my profile because our wedding date is now up in the air.  After I was laid off, we weren't sure how we were going to proceed with wedding planning.  We have a plan now, but the site we are using is through the parks and will begin booking 2014 dates the first business day of 2014.  We need to remain flexible, because it is a very popular location.  We are looking at a Saturday between mid-May and mid-late-June.  My ticker is a fraud and TK is perpetuating it.  ;)

• I'm having issues as well. I deleted that siggy months ago and now it's back and I can't get rid of it. Its really annoying!

• If you click on the person icon in the top right corner, click on "Preferences."  From that screen, in the top left corner, click on "signature settings".  

Any HTML you want to change, you'll need to click the little page with the red "<>" on it.   Images still work best with the HTML format, not via the uploader.  Once you've finished editing your HTML, click the red <> again, and you should see what your sig looks like in the box.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thanks Peek!

• My ticker is back to the old one.  I'm actually really sad about it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • RWS2011RWS2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Fixed.  Thanks for the help, Peek!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards