Not Engaged Yet

PSA: Slow Cooker for $16.88

SwazzleSwazzle New Jersey
10000 Comments Seventh Anniversary 500 Love Its First Answer
Hey guys, I remember a couple weeks ago at least 1 person was saying they really need a slow cooker. I was looking on the Walmart website and their 'Value of the Day' is a Hamilton Beach slow cooker for $16.88 so I figured I'd share!

Re: PSA: Slow Cooker for $16.88

• Ohh nice find, I love my slow cooker.  Now I need to find a nice food processor!
  • In Response to Re: PSA: Slow Cooker for $16.88:
    Ohh nice find, I love my slow cooker.  Now I need to find a nice food processor!
    Posted by motoLyn
    I got two for the wedding, and I haven't opened either of them.  Want one?  Have anything you don't use that you want to trade?
    In Response to Re: PSA: Slow Cooker for $16.88 : I got two for the wedding, and I haven't opened either of them.  Want one?  Have anything you don't use that you want to trade?
    Posted by Elle1036
    Hmmm nice proposition.... iI'm not sure if I have anything you my want.  I'll need to go home and look, I still have things in boxes.  Hahaha...
    In Response to Re: PSA: Slow Cooker for $16.88 : I got two for the wedding, and I haven't opened either of them.  Want one?  Have anything you don't use that you want to trade?
    Posted by Elle1036
    You can always regift one to your bestie that's getting married in 5.5 months. I hear it fits perfectly in a box with a SodaStream. ;)
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Anyone wanna trade for a juicer? We've never taken it out of the box. I really should have returned it, but I thought H liked it. Turns out that was really subtle sarcasm.
    In Response to Re: PSA: Slow Cooker for $16.88 : You can always regift one to your bestie that's getting married in 5.5 months. I hear it fits perfectly in a box with a SodaStream. ;)
    Posted by audrewuh
    I don't know whom you're talking about...  Help me out?  ;)

I'm up for regifting OR trading for a juicer.  I have to go dig and see exactly what models they are, but they're both Cuisinarts.  One, I think, is a mini-prep processor and the other one is a big nice one.  I'm probably not giving that one up, come to think of it...  So I guess it's the mini that's up for grabs.
  • I think that was me rdr! And if I'm not who you were thinking of I have been thinking of getting one for a while and that offer is too good to pass up! So thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards