Louisiana-New Orleans

Jackson Square Wedding Prices??

Has anyone had or is planning a Jackson Square Wedding? If so, how much for everything??

Re: Jackson Square Wedding Prices??

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_jackson-square-wedding-prices?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:bf9401c5-ff88-4155-8df1-46c53e10df1bPost:a1900989-3de0-4a66-90a1-ebd4e7a4481c">Re: Jackson Square Wedding Prices??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi there, We are getting married in Jackson Square in February... the price partially depends on how many people you are expecting. We are expecting 50 people and it's a $400 usage fee plus $200 refundable deposit which is returned if you abide by their set up, clean up, and usage guidelines.  The process starts by downloading a form on their website, faxing it in, and then they will call you (they called me like 3 days later) to discuss the pricing, etc.  Once they call you, they then send you a new form to complete and tell you what money is due and when.  You owe a $50 deposit within like 2 weeks of the call, then the $400 (or however much) like a month later, and then you pay the refundable deposit like one month before the wedding. Let me know if you have any other questions.  The pricing is on their website, but you should know that I thought it was misleading as the price fluctuates with number of people
    Posted by Kristina CT[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Hi! I was wondering how the wedding turned out! When did you have the wedding/how was the weather? Where did you decide to have the reception? Also, any advice??</div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks!

</div>
  • From what  I remember, the fee is generally around $400. Don't forget to bring your permit with you, they will hassle you.

Also- chair rental is not included!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards