October 2013 Weddings

Friday- Finally

Weekend plans?

Tonight I work at the bar from 6-close.

Saturday I plan on sleeping in (if the pups allow it), work on invites, and then we have an Expo/dinner for our half marathon on Sunday.

Sunday I have to be up super early (I think 4:30) to be in Green Bay by 6:15 (well parked and under the tent). My MOH and I will be running our fourth half marathon (third for this particular one) and we joined up with Team In Training and the Leukemia and Lyphoma Society this year. We both had to raise a minimum of $1,400.00 to run. We both beat that goal! I am doing it for my FBIL who was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lyphoma last Sept. (Who is now in remission as of May 4th!!!). My MOH is running it for her cousin's son who is 9 with ALL (Accute Lymphoblastic Leukemia), he is also in remission. Whoot Whoot.

After my run, I will be stuffing my face full of food. Ill have at least 1300 cals to eat (from the run alone) so over 2000 to eat after the race.

Re: Friday- Finally

• @alisonmarie658 - yikes! Are you in the wedding?

• I have to give a presentation on my research (which is really crappy) next Thursday so I will be working most of the weekend getting the presentation ready and trying to get more research done so I don't go down in a ball of flames. Yay!

Other than that, I have to make plans for getting to and from the airport for a friends wedding next weekend. I'm a genius and I am leaving at 5:45 AM the day of the wedding. Oye. 
    I actually enjoy presentations like that, but I work in academia. Are you going to a conference or is it for your degree progress? Either way, kick butt! 

This weekend is pretty mellow. FI and I were going to go to brunch with my coworker and her BF, but they had to cancel. 

I'm hoping to go look at tuxes with FI this weekend and possibly get new polarized lenses in a pair of older Oakley sunglasses (I'm kinda peeved - the coating on the original lenses sorta bubbled and rubbed off and turned to a syrup consistency - no idea why, but Oakley won't do anything about it and no longer make the lens at all.)

There is also a local iris garden, and hoping that after the tuxes/glasses we can make a small stop there since they should be in bloom now.

On Sunday, I am going to a local community theater show with my mother for a belated Mother's Day outing. She is on the board for the theater and there will be many people we know there, so it will be fun to see friends and the show should be good as well.

Have a nice weekend everyone!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards