Ohio-Toledo

Toledo Wedding Photography???

has or is anyone using Toledo Wedding Photography? My friend is helping someone with their wedding and they might use this company but they just wanted some reviews first. Also the price is already under 1,000 and he said right away he would knock off 200, should she be worried? thanks

Re: Toledo Wedding Photography???

• Hello, I am using Toledo Wedding Photography and there is nothing to worry about! Phil is such an awesome guy :)
  • I was at a wedding this weekend and Phil did a wonderful job.
  • The most important thing is that she likes their style. It's really all that matters. I am okay when a bride doesn't buy my services if she's not totatlly happy with my style. I really want my brides to be happy with my work. If they're not happy I'm not happy. This is a one time thing that will last forever. Ofcourse make sure they have a good reputation. I don't know much about them, the thing about a photographer that brands himself as cheap or affordable or low cost typically scares me.

Make sure you see their portfolio, their website, and why they really want to shoot your wedding.

You can tell how much work photographers put into a wedding in their web design and the quality of their photos.

If you have any questions let me know.
    Brittani Gonzalez is an international photographer based in Toledo,OH. Her love for the camera began at a young age when she first held one in High School. Her photographic background includes experience in Weddings, Boudoirs, Seniors Portraits. Her wedding styles consist of classic, modern, luxe, bohemian, and vintage. Her passion and love for fashion, natural light, composition, and traveling the world continue to be the thread that inspires all of her work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards