Destination Weddings Discussions

Hello

How is everyone today?  Is this a long week to anyone?? Why couldn't today be Friday?!

Tonight I will not be cooking dinner since I want to watch the series finale of "The Office"...it's a two hour special, including one hour for the show and one hour pre show farewells!  It's going to be sad to see it go, but really the show hasn't been the same for quite a few seasons.  Then it's the "Grey's Anatomy" season finale!

Am I the only one excited about TV tonight? Lol!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Hello

• Ah - FI will be excited for the Office. I haven't loved the show in the last couple of years but I admit I'm liking how they are tying everything up!!

I've got a happy hour after work and then I'm guessing I will just pick something up for dinner on the way home. Friday can't come fast enough!!
  • I NEED a happy hour one day soon! lol!  Enjoy Sara!
  • Tomorrow is my day off so I am happy!! YAY!!.. Today after work I got my hair cut!!  They took off about two inches and actually shaped and styled it.  As for work I a glad I have a day off.  I am being used like toy among everyone.  They just make me go back and forth back and forth.  I am so frustrated.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Amber, enjoy your day off!!  Sounds like you could use a happy hour, too lol! @amorg334

I love a new haircut!  You should go out and show it off today;-)

• I did I did.  They cut off a little over two inches and shaped it :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards