New Hampshire

Wedding Dress Shops

I live in Mass; but I just found out that they had a 7% luxury tax; so now I would like to go to a dress shop in New Hampshire for my wedding dress.  Any ideas where I should go

Re: Wedding Dress Shops

• I went to 125 Bridal (it's right over the border from Haverhill, in Plaistow) It's a nice shop, the woman who served me was pretty rude but everyone else there is really nice! And I ended up buying an awesome sample dress. Prices are reasonable and they have a good selection. I've heard good things about the store overall, but don't use their seamstress for fittings, find your own, I've heard theirs is terrible!
  • I went to marry and tux in Nashua. They were all very friendly and willing to work me and helped me find my dress and the vision I wanted. They don't have alterations but will give you a list of people that they recomend. 
  • 25thann25thann member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Country Bridal in Jaffrey is wonderful!
  • Modern Bride and Formal Shop in Bedford   www.modernbrideshop.com , they have seamstresses on site to do alterations.
    image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards