Getting in Shape
Options

Saturday Accountability

Good Morning and Happy Weekend!

Even though I planned to let myself go a little crazy last night, I still stayed about 100-max 200 within cals. Wohoo for low-cal drink mixers!  I also thoroughly enjoyed my rest day.
Today will be good, though it will be high carb.  We're planning on a yummy pasta dinner and will probably get some fresh bread to go with it at the farmer's market.  Workout will be boxing - we have class in a little under two hours, and I'm scared! :)  We'll see if I get around to day four of 30ds level three, too.  If not, day four will happen tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone!
Anniversary

Re: Saturday Accountability

• Options
    My trend continues... I did not eat well yesterday, and our usual Friday night dinner out was a disaster because the restaurant we chose was super busy, and there was over an hour and a half wait to get our meals. We ordered a couple of appetizers instead. It was disappointing.

But the weather looks good for the weekend, and I had a good night's sleep, so I'm looking forward to getting back on track.

Have a good weekend, everyone!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't tracked the last couple days. But I think I'm starting to get a feel for things and their caloric value. I think my calories for yesterday wouldve been below, as I didn't eat a whole lot. Especially with being on the bus most of the day

Going to start fresh today and track again. Maybe do some Zumba before work.
    Married as of June 22, 2013!!!

• Options
    Yesterday I ate a lot of things, I don't feel good about it today.  I did get a 4 mile walk in and some pilates.  One thing I'm looking forward to post-race is getting back to eating less and not worrying about how it will impact training.  

I'm slightly freaking out because I woke up this morning with a sore hip, a cough, and the feeling of crud in my lungs, but I'm pretending it's not happening.  I will NOT be sick!!  Race day is tomorrow morning so I'm trying to stay off my feet today.  I'm heading out the door to the race expo to pick up my packet, etc.  Oh, and my stomach is really upset, probably from all the crap I ate last night.  But provided these things clear up, it should be a restful day!

Enjoy your saturday ladies!
  • Options
    Yesterday ended up being a slight fail for me, not super horrible, but a fail nonetheless.  Didn't have time for 30DS since I got out of work so late and got home to have the girl designing our invitations come right over, didn't even have time for dinner before it.  Thank goodness for the snack I had before leaving work! Almost 2 hours later by 10pm, I then scarfed some extra sushi since I was so tired and so hungry by the time she left...hence the fail.  At least it was veggie sushi.  I ended up about 150 cals over or so, not too bad I guess.

Today we are meeting with the priest performing our ceremony in a little bit, then it will be home to do Plyos from p90x.  Hopefully it will work out better than yesterday.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• Options
    Good Morning ladies!

Choagie- sending good thoughts your way that your little ailments clear up right away. Have a great race tomorrow!

I'm going to try and eat low calorie today because my bachalorette party is tonight and I'd prefer not to go too far over. Planning on a busy day so hopefully a lot of walking today including taking the dog for a walk.
  • Options
    Feel better Choagie! Adrenaline is awesome, I agree with kwith - it'll get you through.

Have a good bachelorette, Linda!

First wedding related 'incident' - there may be a small war ... Won't hijack the thread, but will let you know what's going on soon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Yeah, jenny, jack the thread!  I want to know!

Morning ladies.  Linda, have so much fun!  Choagie - feel better.  Lots of water, my mom would always say.  :)

Yesterday food was under...had an AWESOME workout finally.  I missed a few workouts last week from being sick, and the first part of this week I was having to push through every minute of my workout.  I was worried I would have to build back up from scratch, but yesterday was one of those workouts where I didn't want to stop, so I am thrilled about that. 

Today will be a challenge ... we are having lunch with FI's sister and will probably eat out or get take out for dinner....I am trying to decide whether to go to the gym in the evening or do 30DS.  I usually have better luck getting motivated at the gym, so I'll prob do that.  :)

Have an awesome Saturday ladies!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    thanks for the love ladies, i think it's working i'm feeling a touch better.  plus i'm drinking lots of water with lemon and honey which helps too.

kwith - enjoy your newfound mod powers!!

alright lovely ladies, i'm officially signing off to begin trying to sleep before my race.  i will check in with you all as soon as I can post-race and will use your well wishes if/when i hit the running wall!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards