Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Still waiting for our BentlyWilson pictures from our 4.20 wedding...

I'm getting very frustated with Todd.  Our wedding was on 4/20 and we generously tipped $100.  I was told we would have the CD and prints in about 3 weeks.  I sent Todd an email on Fri 5/3 asking when we could expect them and he said he would be shipping them priority mail next week.  We are now on week 4 so I emailed him again on Tuesday asking if he had a tracking number and he got back to me yesterday to tell me there was a delay and they hadn't been shipped yet but he would be shipping them that day.  I quickly emailed back to ask if I could PAY for overnight shipping. I haven't heard back so I resent the message this morning. 

I'm beyond frustrated and now I"m just pissed.  Just a warning to any other brides using Todd / Bently and Wilson.  I've heard that many brides get their pictures in about 2 weeks so I don't know why it looks like I have to wait at least 5.  We fed the guy dinner, had a very small wedding with only 13 guests and as I Said, tipped generously.  I'm dissatisfied to say the least.  These better be some AMAZING pictures...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE (for April 2013 brides): Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Still waiting for our BentlyWilson pictures from our 4.20 wedding...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards