June 2013 Weddings

Weather

Anyone else stalking the long term weather forecast?

I know that this can change a million times in the 13 days that I have left but yesterday it said 10% chance of rain, today 70% chance of thunderstorms :(

Like I said, I know that this can and probably will change before June 1...but still nervous that it won't change.

Re: Weather

• I have settled into the idea that it may rain on my wedding day. Anything other than rain will be an extra special treat!
  • I stalk it daily. Maybe a few times a day.
    I know it's nothing I can control, but I can sure control whether we have umbrellas or not. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh, not only do I check accuweather multiple times a day, but my dad does too!! I am confident that everywhere in the world, June 1st is going to be gorgeous and sunny (but with a few clouds to make for a nice sunset) haha ;)
  • Fruitsnack- I love your thinking! :)  I will be confident with you- even though the weather says otherwise for me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have found it easier to just not look. I don't need to add the weather to the list of things I am stressing out about lol. 
    Its not the destination so much as the journey, they say. - Captain Jack Sparrow Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've looked a few times and its always changing, I read in a magazine that planners suggest not looking until Wednesday for a Saturday wedding
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cnf2013cnf2013 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Mine has jumped from 60's and rain to 80's and sun in less than 24 intervals for the last week. I'm putting no stock in it until I can see my local forecast tomorrow. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • 75 and partly cloudy! PERFECTION.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yeahhh, every day mine is different but I still look anyway. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cnf2013cnf2013 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Mine changed twice yesterday alone in less than 10 hours and I'm looking at my ten day forecast now. I won't put any stock in it until like Wednesday or Thursday. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • My wedding is outside and I've been checking it on a daily basis. Im really hoping it doesn't rain but the weather changes all the time so I'm trying not to worry about it too much. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am have an outside ceremony also, I have been checking it as well.  Hopefully the chance of rain it shows now will decide to take a hike before the wedding or at least for the ceremony!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I can only see 10 days prior, but the Wednesday before my wedding is going to be a high of 96!  wow

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards