Kansas

Engaged Bridal Show?

I'm heading to this bridal show later this morning, anybody else attending? Any feedback from attending the show?

Re: Engaged Bridal Show?

• What bridal show???  I had no idea!  Did you go?  How was it?

• It was called Engaged Bridal Show by Perfect Wedding Guide. It was at the Kansas City Convention Center (Bartle Hall) on May 5th. $12 buy one get one tickets. There was every kind of vendor there and entries to win discounts and free stuff, 2 runway shows etc. I really enjoyed it even though I had to leave a little early. Definitely looking forward to going to the next one which is October 6th 10am-4pm (free promo code is bridalshowpromo on their website https://shop.perfectweddingguide.com/cart/

The only company that I won't be giving my info to when I attend the next one is Celebrity China. They are a ripoff scam company that tells every bride that they have won 2 crystal toasting flutes (that were just glass not crystal) and a 3 day 2 night hotel stay (which you have to pay for airline fees and taxes to get to the hotel) They make you stay for a 2 hour demo on pots and pans and china then pressure sale you to get you to buy $2000, yes that is 3 0's, worth of cookware. I had to call and ask them to remove me from their calling list after they called and left messages 2 times a day for 5 days. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards