August 2013 Weddings

Aug 31st brides

Hello ladies, 
Just out of curiosity what are your RSVP dates? Ours will be aug 9th I think that's plenty of time, and we are probably going to ship those bad boys this fri or saturday :)
Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
My Ovulation Chart

Re: Aug 31st brides

• rel1988rel1988 member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Comment First Anniversary
    Our RSVP date is Aug 15th. We aren't sending ours out until end of June due to etiquette saying 8 weeks in advance and it's too early now. I want to send them out now though!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thecatmthecatm member
    5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper First Comment
    Ours is August 2nd because I wanted to have time between the RSVP and when we need the final count to our venue to hunt down stragglers...not planning on sending ours until June 17th..the only ones we are sending out earlier are the ones for my family out of the country. @rel1988 is correct when she says etiquette states 8-10 weeks in advance :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our RSVP date is the 14th. We're sending them out next Monday. I just finished making ours and love them! I already posted pictures in the DIY board (click).
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • July 25th.  That will give me two weeks to chase everyone down if necessary and get my final numbers into the caterer.   

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• thanks ladies. ya i know they say 8-10 im going w the 8-10 to the rsvp date lol.. bc i want them 2 weeks before bc I knwo ill have stragglers and i want to have some time to track them down as well. 
    Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards