Wedding Invitations & Paper

Destination Wedding Save the Date, Invites, Website, RSVPs and more

Hi everyone...

As I was doing research on wedding invitations and ideas for our destination wedding in the Dominican Republic this June, I found it really helpful to see some things that other brides had done. I'm sharing our final invites, etc. here in case this sparks some ideas for anyone else in the same spot I was in!

I was fortunate to have a fabulous design agency do the majority of my work for me, but the ideas could certainly be borrowed if you find anything you like!

We were so happy with the results and are counting down the days until the big day!

If you have questions on anything at all, feel free to mesage me and I'd be happy to provide any other details I have.

Happy wedding planning!
Nikki

Save the Dates
We opted to send our save the date cards with a custom printed sticker that guests could take off and put on their calendar as a reminder of the date. We also included an accomodations card with our travel agent's name and contact info so they had that readily available for making reservation requests. The stickers came in handy later as we used them for additional invite pieces, shown later.

Invitations
For our invitations, we wanted to carry a casual theme throughout, as our beach wedding will be just that...casual and relaxed. The invites themselves were printed on the same stock as the StDs, as were the RSVP postcards and registry info cards. We wrapped the set with a textured teal belly band and secured it with our custom stickers. Envelopes matched the stock of the cards as well and were hand addressed.

Website
We designed a custom website for our wedding guests, including details on the resort, activities, wedding agenda, blog and a few more items. Feel free to check it out here: www.andrewandnikki.com. My designers are out of Omaha, NE - Corporate 3 Design (www.c3design.com) for anyone looking for extra design help.

Confirmed Guest Packets
For those who will be attending the wedding, we had custom brochures printed with more details on the event, including a more robust schedule, things to know about traveling overseas, facts about the DR, a thank you note from us and some fun things to do at the resort. I had these printed at www.overnightprints.com along with the inserts for the luggage tags for each traveller. The clear luggage tags were actually ordered from www.IDCardGroup.com and are AWESOME. These were the best option by far and very worth the $.

We mailed the brochures with the tags in a bubble mailer and included another sticker on the outside for consistency.

Re: Destination Wedding Save the Date, Invites, Website, RSVPs and more

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards