New York-Long Island
Options

Low-key venues?

My FI and I are looking for a low-key, intimate reception for about 100 guests on Long Island. 

Our budget is tight- neither of our parents are able to help out, and we are just out of grad school. Thoughts? :)

Re: Low-key venues?

• Options
    It really depends on what you are looking into...I am thinking the same thing. I looked at Hallockville Museum Farm, Jedediah Hawkins Inn, The Social Club, Benner's Farm. All absolutely amazing venues. Some include catering on premises, others you have to get your own but then you have control over your budget. Hope this helps you.
  • Options
    FI and I are having the same size wedding and pretty low-key at the Bellport Country Club. I'm still in grad school and we are paying for it ourselves as well.. so I hear you!
  • Options
    The Beach Club Estate On Lake Ronkonkoma is BEAUTIFUL, small but not to small- beautiful surroundings. My Fiance and I are booked there for July 2014 but we're getting all the planning and stuff done before the holiday's so we don't have to stress through the holidays. After the holiday's we go and pick our invitations and it all will start up again. They have all included packages... The food is amazing... And everyone so far don't quote me entirely yet; seems really nice and accommodating!

• Options
    allymddallymdd member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    Island's End golf course
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards