Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Bridal Shoes

Hi!
I'm looking everywhere for affordable bridal shoes in the Dallas area. I want something in an ivory or champagne that I can wear all night without killing my feet! I'd like to spend less than 100 on them. Any suggestions on where to look?
Thanks!

Re: Bridal Shoes

• My wedding shoes were very unspectacular in the looks dept. but they were very comfortable and I wore them all night. They were Kate Spade but they were $175. I had to have a low heel so my options were limited. They were very comfortable though!
  • Wel if you are comfortable buying online, a site called www.6am.com has many options.
    Soon to be MR. & MRS. ANTHONY PRICE JR! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I bought my shoes from Nina.com and I thought they were incredibly comfortable all night.  I am fairly certain I spent $70.
    Anniversary

• Nordstrom carries Nina, all uner $100. They offer free shipping and you can return in store if you don't like, they are so amazing there is no time limit on returns. I've been going through ebates.com before I purchase to get additional cash back.
  • I bought plain silver shoes and used fabric adhesive to glue lace and embellishments onto them. The lace was leftover trimmings from making my veil, so the veil and shoes match. 
  • Dressy Group...on line. True to size. Extremely comfortable. I needed ivory flat lacy ones and they had several styles to shoes from. Excellent quality and very inexpensive! The insides are blue too.
  • I bought glittery champagne-colored flats from Target for less than $20.  Super comfortable, cute, and inexpensive!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Try the Bloomingdales Outlet. I got Badgley Mischka shoes that should have been $400 for I think $125. They always have great coupons and sales. My shoes were super comfortable and the nicest pair of shoes I have ever owned!
  • I also wore Nina - I think they were $90. Don't get too hung up on them, because NO ONE sees your shoes. I have a coworker who agonized for months over her shoes (she's a big shoe girl), and I forgot to even ask to see them at the wedding.
  • You could try here - http://www.theweddingshoes.com/
    I go there regularly to see if they have something new that interests me. But it's online of course, so it's hard to try on...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards