Getting in Shape
Options

30DS

Curious as to results from doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. Trying to decide whether to try out this dvd. I'm in decent shape now but looking to tone and define. Opinions?

Re: 30DS

• Options
    This is a great one for toning and defining, and I am usually sweating a bit by the end of the 20 minutes.  I had great results pretty quickly (recently some bad holiday eating caught up to them, but I'm in level three and it's already turning back around for the better, in no time at all.)  
    It's short, though, so I usually also add in a litte extra cardio later in the day.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Thank link is awesome Stage.  Thanks for posting it.  I have the 30DS but it's too intense for my healing ankle right now.  Can't wait to start it.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Wow, I'm definitely going to start this again. I did it for about a week, but it hurt my knee too much. I never even thought about substituting exercises- thanks for the idea, Stage. BF and I have a gym membership, but we aren't using it like we should. Hopefully this will kick us back into gear. Operation Get Fit starts now.

• Options
    That seems doable. Day five (or Saturday, whichever comes first) is usually when I end up quitting. I just get so frustrated with myself and my knee. I am determined to get in shape though. I want to start running, but I'm not sure how my knee will take it. I'll just see how the 30DS and gym treat me before I start thinking about running.
  • Options
    I am doing it as well, we can get each other through it!  I finished day 2 of level 1 today.  I'm doing it on the days when I play softball or usually have less time in general.  On my longer days I will be doing P90x.  Hopefully the mix is ok, we will see.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• Options
    Really excited to try it now!! I get it tomorrow! I'll definately be measuring myself first. I'm ok with weighing the same but I definately want to be able to see a difference.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards