Ohio-Cleveland

Recommending...The Perfect Bride

I went dress shopping for the first time a few days ago! And we were looking for a certain shop in Rocky River but stumbled across 'The Perfect Bride' first. This couldn't have been a better experience as a new bride on her first time out to look for dresses!! The shop is a small family business, and they couldn't have been more attentive!!! Everyone in the shop participates and is genuinely interested in each bride! We went 2 other places afterward, and it couldn't have been more disappointing!! (Leonardo's and Dora's).
Hope this helps!!!

Re: Recommending...The Perfect Bride

• edited December 2011
    Glad you had a good experience! I bought my dress at the perfect bride and am having my first fitting there next week!

One nice thing about this store is that the cost of alterations is rolled into the price of the dress so you don't have to worry baout that additional cost.
  • edited December 2011
    I actually thought they were kind of pushy there. If I said I didn't like something about the dress they would continue to disagree with me. I didn't have a great experience with them but I'm glad you did. Have you gone to Catan's in Strongsville? That place is wonderful!
  • aswoapaswoap member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP, I didn't like the Perfect Bride, they didn't listen to my requests or budget but I loved Leonardo's. I'm glad you had a much better experience there.
  • edited December 2011
    i also did not have a great experience at perfect bride.  after i bought my dress they were terribly rude to me over the phone whenever i called for updates or tried to get info about when the dress was coming in.  i guess they figured they had the money so no need to be nice to me as a customer anymore. i actually ended up selling the dress i bought there and bought a different dress from catan's. 

also, i agree with aswoap, Leonardo's is GREAT although i didnt get my dress from there!
  • edited December 2011
    I must say I 100% LOVE The Perfect Bride. I was not too excited about looking for a wedding dress, I thought it to be daunting and frustrating. However, The Perfect Bride made my wedding dress experience monumental and memorable. They exceded my expectations and I found them to be very caring and accomodating. I would totally recommend them to any bride.
  • edited December 2011
    I have to say i went dress shopping for the first time yesterday and the perfect bride was one of the stores i went to. It was not a good experience at all. The ladies were  nice and i understand that i am shopping on a smaller budget, But after giving me my budget(which is not THAT low)  the lady showed me only about 5 dresses and the very first dress she pulled for me to wear was a strapless plain satin dress that was soo filthy it had pit stains and dirt on the bottom.. which im not sure about since samples dont normally leave the store.. My sister was looking through dresses and the saleswoman told her not dont even bother bc she wouldn't find one that i could afford... Once in the dressing room there were no mirrors so i forced to go into the waiting room and i ended up sneaking out bc the ladies were being so pushy about me showing them every dress.. it was a cute shop and im glad it worked for some people, but it was not for me.. kinda put a bummer on my wedding dress shopping experience
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards