Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Favorite Friday

Here is our weekly post where we talk about our favorite things both WR and NWR from the past week!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Favorite Friday

• Options
    Ok - trying this again - it keep crapping out on me when I try to post!

NWR - I woke up to a flat tire yesterday after a week of being super stressed out and crazy. So I took FI's car to work and to my fitting (he works from home) and by the time I got home he had gotten a new tire, my oil changed AND my emissions tested. Plus one of my favorite cookies. He's the best :)

WR - my fitting went GREAT! jewelry looks awesome with the dress, I loved the bustle and I still love my dress (which I was getting worried about). I'm showing a bit more cleavage than I'm 100% comfy with but I love the look of the dress despite that. Now she just has to finish up the hem and I am good to go!
  • Options
    NWR: just work work work and stress from work.  I will hopefully have an interview next week from a place I applied too and seemed interested.  Also next week we get to get new phones which will be nice.  

WR:  Trying to figure out what we need to do. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WR: Celebrated one month of being married on Wednesday! We didn't do anything special - just spend extra time together being romantic. 

NWR: Drove an out of the way restaurant to eat my favorite Caribbean cuisine - Roti! It tasted so good. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    pbi9994pbi9994 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    WR: Found some amazing venues that might even be affordable!

NWR: I've been training for a 5K, and I ran further than I have before - and on a hillier course than I'm used to.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards