November 2013 Weddings

What should i fill cosmetic case with

I bought my bridesmaids embroidered cosmetic cases and I am pretty sure i am putting a compact in it do you guys have any ideas as to what else i can put in it... I want to give them things they will actually use   
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What should i fill cosmetic case with

• Its hard to know what to put in them when we dont know your bridesmaids.  Its best to give them gifts that are tailored to their taste.

I'll be honest, I would not be excited to receive a cosmetic case as a gift. I have my own makeup bag that I picked out for myself and it would end up collecting dust.  But if you think your girls will love them, more power to you.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2013
    @mbecker912 since you already bought them for the girls maybe chapstick, hand sanitizer, a little thank you note, asprin also if you are getting the girls their jewlery as a gift you can put that in there as well. i say those things because even if they dont use them the day of the wedding this stuff could be used anytime..
    hope that helps

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • LeciaB said:
    @mbecker912 since you already bought them for the girls maybe chapstick, hand sanitizer, a little thank you note, asprin also if you are getting the girls their jewlery as a gift you can put that in there as well. i say those things because even if they dont use them the day of the wedding this stuff could be used anytime..
    hope that helps

Yeah I am old school lol... I wanted to get them something the same but i am filling them up with stuff they would need in everyday life.... Chapstick is a great idea that will deff be 1 of the things i put into the bags thanx 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree with @LeciaB. Another good thing would maybe be a small bottle of hand lotion, Bath and Body Works always has sells on the minis. I know that would be something that would be useful I can't keep enough lotion in my purse. Maybe also makeup brushes, foundation sponges, eye shadow applicator or nail files. Hope this helps.
  • Thanx for your help ladies 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards