Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Please help me choose a veil?

In March I purchased the dress I love, Eden Bridals BL034!  However now I am having a difficult time finding a veil that will match without looking tacky or too overdone.  I am having a mexican style wedding, so originally I had wanted a lace edged (mantilla style) veil.  Now after searching online and seeing the veil that Eden Bridals site used for their model, I am second guessing myself and don't know what to do?  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I appreciate any help :)  Thanks!

Re: Please help me choose a veil?

• Options
    I think a mantilla veil would be gorgeous with all the lace and floral detail that this gown has. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I agree that a mantilla veil would look great with that gown!  The embellishments on the dress aren't so heavy that they would clash. 

FI and I are getting married in a Spanish colonial style church and I wanted the look of the mantilla veil, too - in my case, it would have been too much to have the lace border the entire veil (I'm wearing a lace bolero for the ceremony), so I got a veil with a finished but unadorned edge around my face that transitions into a lace border at the bottom of the veil. (It's really similar to this one: http://www.pronovias.com/bridal-accesories/veils-collection-v-3723). If you're worried about a mantilla being too much, you might consider something similar, although again I think a full mantilla veil would look very pretty with your dress. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards