April 2014 Weddings
Options

Can anyone relate?

Planning this wedding seriously gives me a headache.  I'm excited about the wedding but because our money is tight and we are paying entirely by ourselves this is all giving me a headache.  I really don't want to have to give up the simple small church wedding we want but sometimes I am like wow how the hell are we gonna pay for this?  We are planning very cheap and small (20-30 people) but still with church fees, pastor fees, photography etc it just adds up.  I really just wanted to vent.  I am sure someone else is going through the stress part and can relate.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Can anyone relate?

• Options
    I can relate on the money and stress issue since we ourselves are paying for everything.  We are lucky enough to be able to live at home so that we can save everything we can because we also want to purchase a house within 2 years of being married.  So not only are we saving for a wedding, but also furniture, money for rent, and a potential house in the future.  
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    There are lots of things you can scale back on to save money. If you have an afternoon ceremony/reception with cake and punch you'll definitely save some cash. Do you have any friends who do photography as a hobby? Maybe they would work with your budget and do your photos. Also, photography students, or those just starting out and building a portfolio would be good to look into if you'd like to save money there too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards