Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Table cloth ideas?

My wedding is not until next June, but I am starting to plan as much as I can. My current issue is what to do about table cloths. I do not want to use plastic, but have found that renting cloth table linens is VERY expensive. Does anyone know of other options, or a website that has cheap table linens and chair covers? Thanks! :)

Re: Table cloth ideas?

• Options

I kept my eyes open on Craigslist for possibilies for my wedding decorations and got my cloth tableloths for 10 each. I plan to resell them, so it will stilll be cheaper than renting.

• Options
    The chair covers are almost  a necessity because the chairs that come with our venue are pretty old and scratched up. I have always thought they were a waste but in our case unfortunately they are a must! :)
  • Options
    We got our table overlays and chair covers from linentablecloth.com.  They have chair covers for &1.99 right now with 10% off and free shipping.  They have sales and coupon codes all the time.  I sold the ones be bought after the wedding for $1 each without even washing them.  I'm sure I could have gotten more if I had washed them, but they still only ended up costing me about $.60 each as I had bought them on sale.  Craigslist is good, or your local board on this website.  I advertised ours at a local bridal store so that's an idea of a place to check.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards