Wedding Party
Options

name/title for a ring bearer/flower girl

I want my flower girl to also be the ring bearer. I know what i want her to wear but I want to give her a cute title. I feel stumped, any ideas? We have come up with Lady of the Rings or maybe Cherie des anneaux et des fleurs (french for lady of the rings and flowers). But she is 10 and I want her to love the title. 

Re: name/title for a ring bearer/flower girl

• Options
    itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    The only place a "title" would be known or seen is in your programs. Quite honestly, no one will care but you. I promise.
  • Options
    Why does she need a different title? Ring bearer/flower girl is perfectly fine. Like MS said, nobody will even know this title exists unless you are doing programs, and frankly, if I saw some made-up title for a ring bearer or flower girl, I'd do some eye rolling. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options

mrherek said:
    I want my flower girl to also be the ring bearer. I know what i want her to wear but I want to give her a cute title. I feel stumped, any ideas? We have come up with Lady of the Rings or maybe Cherie des anneaux et des fleurs (french for lady of the rings and flowers). But she is 10 and I want her to love the title. 

How about... Lady of the Ring and Flowers?

You know, in English?

• Options
    There's no right or wrong way of doing it but I'd probably just call her the flower girl. 
  • Options
    Eh, I don't have much.  My mind is stuck on Flower bRinger.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards