African American Weddings

is it too late to change the room block

if I put a room block on my wedding website but another nicer hotel called is it to late to switch the hotel out??

Daisypath - (PNE7)

Re: is it too late to change the room block

• I do not think so. Just change on website. Call old hotel and see if anyone booked yet under your block.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    ok the other issue is .. the hotel is not that much different on the inside its just the location around it...plus the new hotel is an extra 40 bucks a night..which is already high.. they jacked the prices up because its nascar weekend...

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • LeciaB wtbs then maybe u should just stick to what you already have unless this new hotel can meet or beat the other hotel...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Is your wedding/reception at either hotel?  Are the hotels close to each other?  Do you have some guests that wouldn't mind the extra $$?

If your answer is no to the first one and yes to the others then put both on there and give your guests an option, but then again if you want them all to stay at the same hotel then only put one. 

• LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    thanks ladies.. it seems the rooms are about the same and the big draw is the location but it is really on a difference of 5-10 minutes in a car.. and to get the room block I have to ave the 10 rooms so I guess I will keep it at the original... just because the 129 compared to 169 before taxes and what not.. and plus its not even like it is some super upscale hotel

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • My church is about 15mins from the reception and hotels are centrally located between the 2.  I am giving guests the option of booking their own room.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Thank goodness im not gonna have any hotel issues considering the ppl that are coming from OOT can stay with other family....

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards