Wedding Woes
Options

Arrested Development?

Did anyone watch the new episodes?

Overall, i liked it.  It seemed hesitant in the first few episodes.  It really took off about midway and was super funny again.

But what did Portia do to herself?  She did not look like herself for the first few episodes.  I couldn't tell if it was a bad wig, plastic surgery or what.  And she was incredibly scary skinny in the first few episodes too.  Then it seemed to normalize out and she looked like herself again.  It was weird.

Re: Arrested Development?

• Options
    PMeg819PMeg819 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    Yes- I was episode 3 last night which was about Lindsey and was scared. I'm glad the next few episodes get better because I'm not sold on it. It seems sort of jumpy. But it was hilarious at times.
  • Options

I've been reading some reviews, PMeg and everyone seems to agree that the first few are bumpy.  But, I think when i rewatch those first few, I'll start laughing, b/c it'll all make sense.

If I had any really big complaints, it's the there wasn't enough time spent on Gob and Buster, which are HILARIOUS.  Oh and Lucille 1's episodes are killer.

• Options
    I still need to finish seasons 2 and 3 before I watch the new ones...I wish I could find some time for Netflix marathons once in a while. :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad that it picks up.  I also got to episode 3 and started feeling very "meh" about it all. 

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I loved it. I've been waiting SO LONG for more episodes, and they didn't disappoint at all. Portia looked super scary at first though, I agree.

I like that show because it seems to be based on my family. On that note, I'm leaving Tennessee on Friday to go visit my grandma in my dad's hometown of Newport Beach, California, heh.

• Options

Okay, I watched the Tobias episode last night (#4 or 5?) and they won me back. 

I <3 Tobias.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That scene in the airplane bathroom w/him trying to retie his sheet made me laugh and laugh.
  • Options
    Aw, man!  We made it part of the way through Tobias's episode and then DD was complaining that she couldn't sleep, yada yada, ended up in our bed, and we haven't finished it yet.  You guys are tempting me to cheat and watch the rest of it now.
  • Options
    VarunaTT said:
    That scene in the airplane bathroom w/him trying to retie his sheet made me laugh and laugh.

YES!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards