New Jersey

Mod Farewell

jcg98jcg98 member
5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
edited May 2013 in New Jersey
Dear NJ Knotties,

The Knot Gods have decided to do away with individual board moderators.  Instead, they feel confident that they can handle all community issues on their own.  They made this announcement this morning and it has already taken effect.

I've been a member of this board for three years, the mod for two, and always appreciated the community here.  For all of you planning weddings, I wish you all the best.  For all of you who are already old married hags, like me, I wish you much joy.  :)

Going forward, if you have any issues - vendors on the board, people being abusive, other violations of the rules - you can alert The Knot Gods at this location:

Or PM them or flag them, @KnotPorscha, @KnotJackie, @KnotIrene.

Lots of love and luck!
- jcg98

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Re: Mod Farewell

• Awww best of luck to you! You have truly been so helpful being the mod on these boards in the past 9 months that i have been around here - please don't completely disappear as you give valuable and very helpful advice :)
    Anniversary

Vacation
  • jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Thanks @Smitten2012, that's very sweet of you to say.  :)  I'm glad to be of service.  You're getting so close to your big day!  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Thank you @jcg98 for being an awesome mod and for all of your help in my 3 years here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Best of luck to you!
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards