Massachusetts-Boston
Options

vows bridal outlet

hyechica81hyechica81 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
edited May 2013 in Massachusetts-Boston
has anyone been to vows bridal outlet? 
was the stock good i live in ct and i am thinking of making the 2 hour commute by train or by car.  i have watched the show on tv i found the gown but i noticed that almost all the gowns they carry are in a size 12-14 samples i have seen some bigger girls on the show and they shove them in these size 12 dresses and then tell them they can be altered. 

any plus size brides visit the salon was it worth it? did they have sizes you could try on 

i dont want to make a 2 hour trip and leave empty handed because they dont have my size in stock.. ( there is a place localy that carries sample sizes from 0-26 but her stock  is up to 4 years old on some gowns and she does not get stuff in often in my size. 20-22

Re: vows bridal outlet

• Options
    I went there and wasn't really impressed. They have a website where you can search their inventory, so I would recommend looking at that before making the trip.
  • Options
    i did but the only plus they had was custom made dresses i was hoping that they would have more sample gowns in bigger sizes. deisgners do make them but they are usualy sent to the stores that specialize in larger size wedding dresses...  thanks for the heads up probably going to skip the trip unless they had a gown on the website that was in my size and i had to try on 
  • Options
    I purchased my dress at vows. I am absolutely in love with it. I am a true size 4 and most of the dresses fit that I tried on. The dress I purchased is a size 10 and will need to be taken in only at the waist and hemmed.I tried on about 15 dresses and they have many more than what is available on the website. I would suggest going if you are on a budget because the savings is AMAZING. However, you should definitely go with some idea of what your looking for, and make an early appointment.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards