Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Amazing Photographer

Hiring Stefanie as the photographer for our wedding was the EASIEST decision Ray and I made. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

As a newly engaged couple, Ray and I found it overwhelming trying to find and decide on wedding vendors. Our search for a photographer began with a list of 200 names that we found on the internet. One by one we began to go through each name; exploring each web page and making phone calls to those photographers with photos that WOWed us. That is how we found Stefanie. Stefanie is extremely professional and personable. There was not one moment from our first meeting, through our wedding day and beyond that we felt as though she did not have our best interest in mind. We never felt as though we were dealing with a business that only cares about making money because Stefanie was there for us.  It is obvious how much she cares for her clients. I use the word “client” very lightly because when you work with Stefanie you will always be treated more like a close friend. Out of the goodness of her heart, Stefanie drove 2 hours to the church and reception sight to prepare herself for the day of the wedding (and ease my bridal anxiety). In addition, during this 2 hour trip she drove around to scout out good photo locations between the church and the reception. She then proceeded to create a map with all the locations for Ray and I. She is thoughtful and extraordinary. Her advice and guidance on timing and other wedding details was so helpful in the planning and execution of the wedding day. It was so much fun to shoot with Stefanie on the wedding day. She made Ray and I laugh and truly captured the essence of who we are as individuals and as a couple. Our love and happiness is pouring out of each photo, which is the mark of a great photographer. Stefanie is an exceptional photographer and I would recommend her to anyone. She is passionate about what she does and it shows in everything she does.

Check her out!!  www.stefaniekapraphoto.com

Re: Amazing Photographer

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards