Favors

help! i need some ideas for favors!!

So we are having a photobooth, and people say they use that as their favor but I feel like i need to do a little more...any ideas?

also i was thinking about doing something with breast cancer awareness...since my aunt and mother both had it...

any thoughts would be great! thanks

quiksilvr2709@aol.com

Re: help! i need some ideas for favors!!

• itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_help-i-need-some-ideas-for-favors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:017de45b-ff84-4143-a50a-01a58775ef30Post:e7ecf827-33e8-4dab-98ae-f123ce14b7f2">help! i need some ideas for favors!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So we are having a photobooth, and people say they use that as their favor but I feel like i need to do a little more...any ideas? also i was thinking about doing something with breast cancer awareness...since my aunt and mother both had it... any thoughts would be great! thanks quiksilvr2709@aol.com
    Posted by kerrifed84[/QUOTE]

Favors are not required.

Try to steer clear of anything that is charity related.

You and your FI could make a private donation to Susan G Komen if you're passionate about it. No need to make it known to guests.
  • Pink cookies. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • something edible.  My vote is always chocolate covered oreos.  You could have pink ones.
  • pink mini macarons. found one at jakeala.etsy.com. and favors are not necessary.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards