Just Engaged and Proposals

Addition to Plan Needed!

I'm planning to propose in July when I travel with my girlfriend to her favorite destination: Nantucket.
While I have a few other ideas that are a bit "safer", I would love to propose right in the middle of the main cobblestoned street in Town.

I'm struggling to come up with a way I can add a bit more romance to such an idea. I've thought of asking a stranger to take a photo of us in the middle of the street (all touristy) and asking at that time. I just feel like there needs to be a little "more", but there's not a lot of time when you're potentially blocking some traffic!
There's a lot more I could do in other locations on the island, but knowing her the street idea would be perfect. How can I add just a little bit more to it?

Thanks

Re: Addition to Plan Needed!

• I think what you have is fine. Like you said, you'll be potentially blocking traffic. Also, sometimes less really is more. The more you try to stage, the more potential there is for things not to go as planned. 

Good luck!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards