Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

KP Says....(XP)

In case some of you didn't know, all your PMs will be disappearing from your inbox. This was posted on the Knottie Help Board:

Hi Everyone -- 
All PM's within your inbox (sent and received) will be deleted on the morning of Monday, June 3rd as part of a community update.
Please take the time to save any messages that you may want to hold on to. 

And this is the response VegasGroom and I got when we expressed that this should be posted on the boards since many people might not even look there:
Please continue to share the news and encourage your friends to check the Knottie Help board frequently for announcements. This is the specific board where we will share community wide news.

So apparently that will be for announcements as well, not just if you need to page someone for help. 
What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14

Re: KP Says....(XP)

• Options
  • Options
    I don't get it, does that mean we'll be losing the pm feature now too???
    Married as of June 22, 2013!!!

• Options

I don't get it, does that mean we'll be losing the pm feature now too???

I think just temporarily. You should ask her on the knottie help board.
  • Options
    I don't think the PMs are going away. It's just happening b/c of an update. We used to have that happen every summer with our emails at work when they would update. And ditto Ms. Hart. If you have questions, I suggest posting them on the Knottie Help Board so a KG can answer. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I wouldn't expect an answer to any questions over there.  I've been trying to get one for a week and they've said everything but the answer. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards