Illinois-Chicago

Casual Venue

Hi all! 
My fiancee and I are more casual. We want to have a wedding that looks amazing but is casual at the same time. All the venues I'm seeing are a bit to extravagant for our tastes. We want something where we can have fun foods like sliders and such or even pizza in Chicago. Not too crazy expensive either. I have a total budget of around 20k for about 100 people. I'm new to the area this past year so any help would be fantastic. 
thanks! 

Re: Casual Venue

• KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Can you have the reception at your favorite restaurant? You could either rent out the whole restaurant for the night or use a private room.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We are having our wedding at a brewery. There are a few in the area that do weddings and they seem pretty casual but elegant. 
  • Jackie, are you affiliated with Fox Ballet Event Centre?  All of your post replies are about it.  If you are vendor, your input here is not appreciated nor allowed here and you should be banned entirely from the boards.
  • Jackie, are you affiliated with Fox Ballet Event Centre?  All of your post replies are about it.  If you are vendor, your input here is not appreciated nor allowed here and you should be banned entirely from the boards.
    Yes, these posts drive me crazy!  
  • @KnotPorscha could we have jackie1710 banned? She is a vendor.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards