Oklahoma

Small wedding venue ideas

I am considering having an intimate wedding with approximately 20 guests.  Does anyone have any ideas for venues in the Tulsa area?  I would like to have the ceremony and reception at the same place.  Everything I am looking at is catered more toward 50+ guests with the price tag to match.  I would like to believe that there are some incredible options for a smaller wedding...I just haven't really found any.  Any ideas would be appreciated.  Thank you! 

Re: Small wedding venue ideas

• Not sure what type of wedding you are looking for...rustic, formal, elegant, etc...but I did a lot of searching for rustic venues.  A few of them were up near Tulsa.  
    You can check out my results at my blog post summing up my venue search:

If you are looking for rustic, try renting a cabin, lodge, or bed and breakfast.  With as few people as you plan to invite, I'm sure something reasonable will turn up.

Good luck!
    Let's Drink Coffee, Darling
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited February 2013
    The myriad botanical gardens. They offer multiple places on the grounds where you have your ceremony, it's beautiful, and it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Oops this is in okc. I should've read the entire post. Sorry!
  • Be Mar wedding chapel in Bixby. A co worker was telling me about it when I mentioned needing a cheap venue for a small wedding. It has seating for 14, a few more can stand. Cost is only $100, so it's pretty affordable. Though I doubt you can have the reception there too, but you might ask about having an outside reception.

Chandler Park Rec Center & La Fortune Rec Center both charges $65/hr.

Blue Cottage in Jenks also rents for $65/hr (pm rate).

Central Center (6th & Peoria area) has atrium & kitchen for $600/6 hrs, or auditorium, atrium, kitchen & vista deck for just under $1400. I've seen wedding photos taken there that are gorgeous, & a friend went to a wedding that she said was perfect.

Tulsa Home Builder's Association has a hall they rent out for $750 for 11 am to 1 am.

Hidden Porch in Catoosa is $800/5 hrs.

Kennedy Mansion is $3000/6hrs, but includes cake, photography, table decorations, bride's bouquet and groom's bout.

Some of these may be specific to my planning (Saturday in February, up to 75 guests), so you should double check for your needs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards